The Research papers are accepted with the perceptive that they have not been published, elsewhere , If copyrighted material is used, the author should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript. It should be carried out based on engineering research works. All papers of the journal are peer reviewed by a panel members. Approval of the paper should be according to their decision. The submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages, and SHOULD follow IEEE paper templates.
Important Points to Note
- IJIIE do not accept any kind of copyrighted, fabricated, already published or plagiarized research paper. IJIIE publish only a limited number of journals .
- Submissions must include a title, abstract, keywords, author(s) and affiliation(s), email address (es). Final accepted manuscripts will be text and copy edited, proofs in PDF format will be sent to the author for approval before publication. The paper should have minimum 80% unique. Copy right form will be sent to authors by mail.
Send your original research paper in standard format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance will be notified in 10-30 days. Minimum three peer reviews for one paper.The author may be requested to submit analysis report to support the innovations.
- The author can also publish video presentation, dataset and code , if interested. If the review takes more than 6 months, the pre copy of the article will be published provisionally.
- If any article possesss any conflicts of interest , the details of author and work will be kept as confidential before publication.
- IJIIE charges only a nominal fee as registration,manuscript handling, processing and publication charges for accepted paper. Students/members may need to pay only the publication charge.
- Complete and sign the copy right form and send it with the final version of the manuscript. It is required to obtain written confirmation from authors in order to acquire copyrights for papers published in the journal. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable.
Copyright © 2015 - All Rights Reserved